The Benefits of using Thermahood Products:
There are numerous benefits to using Thermahood products in homes and work spaces, keeping warm, saving money, meeting regulations and reducing the risk of fire dramatically.
Reduce Heat Loss and Save Money
- Reduce the risk of condensation
- Reduce draughts
- Improve air quality in living areas by reducing the air flow
- Reduce the risk of fire e.g. Christmas decorations placed on downlights
- Works in tandem with heat recovery systems (controlled air flow)
- Can be fitted quickly and easily by anyone, i.e. a real DIY product
- Once fitted product is maintenance free
- Can help reduce noise entering and escaping through downlights
- Can prevent insects entering living areas through downlights
Testing to Including:
- BS EN 60598-1 & BS EN 60598-2-2
- Fitting the Thermahood Will Help To Meet Requirements for Building
- Regulation 2.3;
- C2 – Condensation
- L1 – Fuel Conservation (Insulation And Air Leakage)
- E1 – Sound Protection
- Helps conform to BS 5250 : 2011 : 3-3
Helping to reduce fire risks
- Manufactured from recyclable flame retardant material
- Reduces fire risk from household storage items
Benefits for Trade:
Contact us to discuss how Thermahood Downlight Covers could help your company with; improved build quality, meeting building regulations, simplifying work processes and reducing onsite disputes about damaged work.
Fix these Problems
- Downlights impacting on your build quality?
- Missing loft insulation around downlights?
- Can Insulation be fitted over downlights?
- Do you have condensation in your building?
- Is dust impacting your air quality?
- Have your downlights been displaced?
- Are downlights creating disputes on your sites?
- Have you had to return to fix downlights?
- Have you found your work damaged by other trades?
- Plasterboard been broken around the downlight?
- Are downlights beginning to leave a mark on your reputation?
Please call us on 028 417 74047
Email us; firstname.lastname@example.org
Or simply complete this form with your details and any questions.
We will endeavour to reply promptly and concisely!